Wednesday, April 6, 2011

*--A WoNderFuL GiFt--*



For Me….
Having friend is a wonderful gift..
because, a friend have an influence in our lives
There is one of my friends whose presence influential in my life
her name Sende, ( I think the name is weird right hehe..;p)

But for me she is One of my friends who bring a positive influence in my life. We begin to close and become friends since my second semester at the University. We both majored in the same pharmaceutical. she was a diligent study, it appears from the results of increasing value in every semester. Since friends with her I began to study hard and we often learn together. This makes my exam results go up every semester and also more motivated to finish my studies more quickly..
I hope I can graduation together with her..

I am grateful to God who has given me such a good friend…^_^
Quotes:
"Friendship is essentially a partnership."
-- Aristotle (4th century B.C.)

3 comments:

  1. pasti aku ya ao...? hahahahaha tidak mungkinnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. tentuuu....

    tentuu....tidakkk.....hahahhaa....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog : ) I think this is the most popular background I have seen - lots of others chose it! It's great when we have friends who encourage us to be the best we can be. I hope you always have friends like that. Please add your vocabulary words, thank you.

    ReplyDelete