Wednesday, May 4, 2011

3 things I usually bring when I have a trip…

1.    
   Walletàin my wallet, there are many things that I save. Start from money, atm card, ID card, and I have some photos from the people who I love…so if I miss them,I will open my wallet n I can see them,,,hihi

2.    Cellular phone àcelluler phone is the most important things for me. With cellular phone we can keep contact with our family and you know, wherever I go and although there is no public telephone, at least my parents still reach me. When I lost in a place, I can call my friends to help me (hihi… :P) and don’t forget to bring the charger too…

3.    Camera àcamera is to eternalize my trip, so when I back to my hometown my family and my friends can see the places  that I have visited. 

1 comment:

  1. I am very enjoyed for this blog. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me
    Get Perfect Money ATM Card.

    ReplyDelete