Wednesday, May 18, 2011

In all things, to all colors, always be kind….

This time I will share about, why people usually think positively about themselves but negatively about others??
I think because people think they are better than anyone or more clever than other people so they can belittle other people. People that usually think positively about themselves and negatively about others is always find the fault of other people, so I think this is the reason other people think negatively about others.
                I think if someone have been brought up in a happy and positive environment where others value self improvement, then it easier for they to understand the power of positive thinking.
Some technique that I can do to get better understanding of what other people are really like:
1.               Speaking with them and try to understand theirs feeling.
2.          Maybe, ask them to go to the some places that they are like.
3.         Be a good listener for them.

2 comments:

  1. Very good advice.
    I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete